Get ITIN Processed

Get ITIN Processed

Here is the procedure and the list of documents you need to send to OurTaxCPA to process ITIN application for your dependants.

Copies of passport notarized for each dependant. You can notarize your copies at any local bank or public library.

If you are not able to notarize copies of your dependant's passport, you can have them certified at issuing authority (Indian embassy).

You can use following items instead of passport copies. All items must be notarized or certified.

  • National identification card (must show photo, name, current address, date of birth, and expiration date)
  • U.S. driver's license
  • Civil birth certificate
  • Foreign driver's license
  • U.S. state identification card
  • Foreign voter's registration card
  • U.S. military identification card
  • Foreign military identification card
  • Visa
  • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) photo identification
  • Medical records (dependents - under 14 years old - only)
  • School records (dependents And / or students - under 25 years old - only)

Send these notarized copies to OurTaxCPA.

Also send additional documents sent to you by OurTaxCPA for your signature.

After checking the completeness of all documents, OurTaxCPA will forward your application to proper authority.

In 4 to 6 weeks, IRS will issue ITIN numbers for your dependants. IRS will also insert ITIN numbers and process your tax return.

Our Services